Wednesday, December 5, 2007

A short one

This blog will be fairly short cause I'm on the kick and don't feel like
getting on the computer to do it.

Moving on...some dudes live their entire lives wondering what could have
been...with a relationship...a job...whatever. I've never been that guy,
and I never will be. I'm not gonna say that I am the most motivated dude
ever or the most go getter type or whatever, but I will never wonder how
something would have been simply because I couldn't sack up and try it.

That being said, fuck situations that force you to wonder that. You
know, the kind where you do what you can, and they still don't
materialize. That shit sucks.

This blog was strictly for dudes. Live your life. If something seems
interest, or worth a shot, the way I see it, your only option is to try.
Sometimes you end up fucking yourself in the end. At least you know you
tried. You carpe'd the damn diem.

special thanks to the late great genius of a man that is elliot smith
for the backround music whilst typing this. Oh and the one dashboard
song that happened to play and just be so damn appropriate.

sweet dreams.
From DALLAS compliments of keek3

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i may be a little nit pickingly obnoxious here, but not everything that interests people is encouragable (if that is even a word). e.g. heroin, driving while drunk, sticking a knife in the toaster or running a child sex-slave ring.